Thursday, October 25, 2007

Randomness… (written 10/3/07)

Random thoughts


 

Happy birthday, Mom! Sorry I'm making you go gray. Thanks for always loving and being there for me.


 

It's official. Matt Niskanen will make his NHL debut tonight when the Dallas Stars play at the Colorado Avalanche. The game can be seen on Versus or on the NHL Center Ice package. Here's hoping for a long and prosperous career for the Mountain Iron native.


 

Cavemen had its moments last night, but the GEICO commercials are better. Cane continued to impress in its second episode. Looking forward to Dirty Sexy Money tonight.


 

Didya hear? American Gladiators is coming back! NBC is bringing back the show, which features contestants pitted against the show's uber-athletes in athletic contests. And the host is likely going to be none other than Hulk Hogan (Hogan Knows Best is one of the most watchable reality shows out there.) I watched the original show every weekend growing up and still catch the reruns on ESPN Classic from time to time. Can't wait for the spruced-up new version. (I'd love to try out for it, but I think it might exceed my hip's restrictions, just a smidgen.)


 

Things I don't care about: Brittany losing her kids; Spygate (it's over people, get over it!); the MLB playoffs (OK, I care; I'm just getting over my sub-.500 Twins' hangover); The Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, The Biggest Loser, any other network reality show; O.J. Simpson's and Isaiah Thomas' legal troubles (If I never heard another word from either of them, I could die happy); anything that has to do with Barry Bonds (just retire already); oh, and lying, stab-you-in-the-back b****es (you know who you are).


 

Tomorrow, I see my surgeon, Dr. Jefferson Davis, for hopefully the last time about my hip. Wish me luck…


 

Until next time…

1 comment:

google said...

Quelle est la taille de la source de ces grandes données? google Quelle quantité de données puis-je obtenir, car je soupçonne กูเกิล que ce contenu substantiel a été supprimé de la base de données?