Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm back!

Bad Joke of the Day: An infinite crowd of mathematicians enters a bar. The first one orders a pint, the second one a half pint, the third one a quarter pint...
"I understand," says the bartender - and pours two pints.

OK. I kind of slipped off the face of the earth blogging on this site over a year ago. But I'm back and intend to post here frequently once again (as if anybody cares what I think). I did post a few of my better posts of the previous 13 months that were not posted here, once again, if anybody cares.

Quote of the Day:
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both
sides. ~ David Viscott

While waiting for spring to finally arrive - my wager is it will show up around June 21, the first day of summer - and with my radio work down to a minimum, I'm really trying to figure out some way to entertain myself. I'm thinking of taking up some wonderful new hobby, but I just can't decide on one. Any suggestions?

I did meet someone this past week who I am hoping might be willing to occupy some of my time. (Crossing my fingers.) But we'll see. I'm not about to jump into anything, a mistake I've made in the past. I'm getting too old for that. But I am optimistic that there could be potential. Time will tell, I guess.

Link of the Day: http://thesmokinggun.com (Search the sham-wow guy. Too funny.)

Twins open up the season tomorrow night! Woo-hoo! (Might be heading down to a game this week!) And then there's the NCAA Championship Game. (Go Spartans!) And we're down to the Final Four in cricket playoffs. It's gonna be a fun evening...

1 comment:

kristen said...

Hey! Glad to see you blogging again - and even happier to hear you sounding optimistic :)